We have released a new Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing that will allow you to report on your HubSpot Custom Contact Properties related data.
To start building Custom Metrics and Databoards with HubSpot Marketing Custom Contact Properties data, navigate to Metrics > Query Builder > green '+ Create Custom Metric' button and select your connected HubSpot Marketing Account from the Data Source drop-down list. Next, select the Contact Properties button and start building your metric.
Here are some additional resources to help you get started:
- Guide: Using HubSpot Marketing with Databox: help.databox.com/article/345-guide-using-hubspot-marketing-with-databox
- Overview: Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Contact Properties): help.databox.com/article/540-overview-query-builder-for-hubspot-marketing-contact-properties
We'd love to hear your feedback as you explore the new Query Builder and build HubSpot Marketing Custom Metrics based on your Custom Contact Properties data. Specifically:
1. Are there any additional HubSpot Metrics/Dimensions you would like to report on in Databox?
2. Are there any other filtering options you would like to utilize in Query Builder to cover your use case better?
3. Is there any other feedback/improvement idea you would like to share regarding the released Query Builder for HubSpot Marketing (Contact Properties)?
We'll use your feedback to improve this feature further.
Please reply directly via this comment thread with your responses and any follow-up questions.
Query Builder is available on the Performer and Professional plans. You can request a trial of Query Builder by following steps in here: help.databox.com/article/319-how-to-start-a-trial-of-paid-plans.
Sandra from Databox
It'd be a much easier way being able to filter Contacts data in Query Builder, rather than creating many Active Lists in HubSpot and creating separate Custom Metrics in Databox per Active List.
When using Custom Metrics in an Advanced Table, you could easily filter out a specific data, such as reporting on New Leads/MQLS/Opportunities/Customers by Source where you could filter out a specific source (e.g. Offline Source).