Support for Query Buidler for Pipedrive to be able to do more granular filtering for Pipedrive Metrics.
The only big thing I'm missing is the Metric to Count the number of Organizations.
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
It is possible to create a Custom Metric that Counts the number of Organizations (see attached screenshot).
Does this help?
Sandra from Databox
We have released new Query Builders for Pipedrive CRM that will allow you to dig deeper into your Pipedrive data using advanced filtering in Databox or custom filters set in your Pipedrive CRM account.
We've created 4 new Query Builders to cover all Pipedrive CRM focus areas:
- Deals: help.databox.com/article/534-overview-query-builder-for-pipedrive-crm-deals
- Activities: help.databox.com/article/535-overview-query-builder-for-pipedrive-crm-activities
- Organizations: help.databox.com/article/536-overview-query-builder-for-pipedrive-crm-organizations
- Persons: help.databox.com/article/537-overview-query-builder-for-pipedrive-crm-persons
Here are some additional resources to help you get started:
- Guide: Using Pipedrive CRM with Databox: help.databox.com/article/438-guide-using-pipedrive-crm-with-databox
- Master Overview: Query Builders for Pipedrive CRM: help.databox.com/article/539-master-overview-query-builders-for-pipedrive-crm
As you explore the new Query Builders and start building Pipedrive CRM Custom Metrics, we'd love to hear your feedback. Specifically:
1. Are there any additional Pipedrive CRM Metrics/Dimensions that you'd like to report on in Databox?
2. Are there any other filtering options that would like to utilize in Query Builder to better cover your use case?
3. Is there any other feedback/improvement idea that you'd like to share in regard to the released Query Builder for Pipedrive CRM?
We'll use your feedback to further improve this feature.
Please reply directly via this comment thread with your responses and any follow-up questions.
Query Builder is available on the Performer and Professional plans. You can request a trial of Query Builder by following steps in here: help.databox.com/article/319-how-to-start-a-trial-of-paid-plans.
Sandra from Databox