Currently, you are able to set a Databoard as the 1st Databoard of the loop only once. If you'd like the same Databoard to be as the 1st Databoard of the loop in a different loop, you'd have to duplicate it.
It'd be nice to have the ability settings the same Databoard as the 1st Databoard for 2 or more different loops.
We have reworked our Looped Databoards feature, which now as a standalone feature supports the following:
- Ability to reorder all Databoards (including the 1st Databoard)
- Ability to have multiple loops with the same starting Databoard
- Loop is not being deleted if the 1st Databoard in the loop has been deleted
- Ability to create and manage loops within the Designer
- Review all loops on Looped Databoards page (app.databox.com/databoards/loops)
Learn all about Looped Databoards feature here: help.databox.com/article/92-overview-looped-databoards
Sandra from Databox